Project Location : Eco Horizon, Penang
Market : Corporate Property, Developer Gallery
Eco Horizon, a 300-acre integrated mixed-development township by EcoWorld at Batu Kawan, said to be the largest scheme undertaken by a single developer in 2017. It is strategically located right opposite the upcoming IKEA, off the primary interchange linking the Second Penang Bridge to the North-South Highway.
Consult, Design and Installation
- K-array KP102XP x 2 – Polished Finishes line array element
- K-array KMT18 x 2 – Ultra-light, high power 18” subwoofer
- K-array KR202 x 1 – High-tech, ultra-light powered stereo system
- Amina Edge 5 x 4 – Invisible loudspeaker
- Yamaha TF1 x 1 – 16 channel digital mixer
- Panasonic LED/LASER PT-RW730 x 1 – SOLID SHINE Laser and DLP projection balances image quality with 20,000-hour maintenance-free
- Gefen Video Matrix Switcher – Seamless Matrix for HDMI
We completed this project by September 2017.